Monday, January 5, 2009


Update on the Daniel Family.... well I went back to work this weekend.  It was really, really hard.  Craig took care of Reid all weekend which is great.  I missed Reid a whole lot but I was very busy at work which was probably a blessing.  Last night when I got home about 10:45 p.m. Reid woke up crying after being asleep for about an hour.  I got him out of his crib and loved on him for a few minutes, he burped about 4 times and went right back to sleep. 
 
Now here is some exciting news... he slept until 6:15 a.m.  Seven hours and fifteen minutes...I think that is considered "sleeping through the night", it sure felt like it to us.  


2 comments:

Betsy said...

Hope everything goes smoothly with getting back in the work routine, and it sounds like it already has!Congrats on the 7+ hours of sleep -- that's a blessing when that starts to happen!

Sipos Fam said...

He is adorable! Congratulations:)