Monday, March 16, 2009



Reid and his daddy had a busy weekend together.  This was my weekend to work.  On Saturday they attended a party for Jim Myers (Jordan's dad, Garland's "Pop") wishing him well as he heads off to hike the Appalachian Trail.  He will be away for about 6 months. We ask for prayers for Jim and his family as he embarks on this journey.   Then on Sunday, which was Reid's 5 month birthday, they went to Garland's Christening at Washington Pike United Methodist Church.  Craig said that she was gorgeous and that the ceremony was really nice.  I hope to have some pictures of her soon.  After the ceremony, Kay and Jim hosted a brunch to honor Garland.  I was really upset that I missed this special time. 


1 comment:

The Owen Family said...

Jake had his shots on Friday and did very well!! He is a big boy!! I like Dr. Rimer and Dr. Terry, but I like some of the other Dr's better. We love to see Ben Bachelor and Dr. Summers. She is one of the female Dr's. We especially love Ben because he has young children and can relate to your own children!! Dr.Summers is about the size of Gracie. I also like Dr. Stanely. He reminds me of Kramer on Seinfeld the way he walks into a room. Dr. Terry is a great Dr, but his personality is a little dry for me. I also grew up seeing both of them. We have never saw the female nurse practioner,just Ben.We do need to get together soon! Call us anytime!! We would love to meet you all for dinner one evening and meet Reid!!