Thursday, September 24, 2009

My friend Rachel and her son Harrison who is almost 8 months old came over to visit today.  Harrison is not a big fan of loud noises.  So for those of you who are around Reid enough know that Harrison was scared and cried a few times.  With Reid's loud expressions, along with him banging things, Harrison was quite unsettled and seemed a little tense. Then it was time to go and he starting warming up to the noise and entertainment.   


Here are Reid's friends at his Honey's House.  (Left to right)  Landry, Cooper, Addison and Reid.  He loves his friends.  

2 comments:

The Owen Family said...

Reid is getting so big!! Are you amazed at how fast time goes by??? I can't believe he will be one in October!!! How many teeth does he have now? Yes,I love photoshop, but it is hare to use!!! Do you know how to use it. If so, would you be willing to show me some tricks!!!! I use Picasa to edit my pics, but I started getting bored with it. I love photography, especially on my kids! Hope you all are doing well!

Steve and Rachel said...

There is no doubt that he is a Daniel (title picture). That is definitely Craig's son, although I don't remember Craig being overly loud when we were kids.