Sunday, November 1, 2009

Reid's Second Halloween.  We went to Angel and Nathan's House and celebrated with our families.   We tried to go trick-or-treating but just as we stepped out the door it starting raining alittle harder than we desired to be walking around in.  So, the girls including Garland Kay handed out candy.  We had lots of good food and a great time.  

 Our costumes have absolutely nothing in common.  Craig was a UPS man, I was Dracula's bride and Reid was....well, I think you can tell....SKUNK!


This is picture of the final product of the dessert that I made for the party.  Dirt cake with a few little critters lurking around.  Nothing special...I just added this picture so I could show Wanda, my friend from work, what they turned out looking like.  

2 comments:

Sipos Fam said...

Only he could make the cutest little skunk ever, I love it:)

Steve and Rachel said...

I love the costumes!!! Ashlea chose wisely with the dress. I also like the UPS uniform. Per our earlier discussion, Rachel and I both love the skunk costume.