Friday, March 11, 2011

Look who is sleeping in a big bed. Yes...it's Reid! He was getting way too big for his crib. It was kinda sad for us all because Reid loves his crib and would be the first to tell you. Anyway, he is doing great. Hops in and doesn't get out until we get in the room. He says "it's comfy" and "I happy". We are all happy. The below picture is just before we left the room on the first night. The paci will be our next challenge. We are waiting awhile for that.
The below picture was taken just as I walked in the room the next morning. He said "I did it" and "where's my prize". That's a whole different story. Craig and I decided we weren't going to reward him but one of the last things I said on the first night was "if you do it, we will give you a prize". One prize for a big accomplishment never hurt anyone. Right?

No comments: