Thursday, December 25, 2008




Merry Christmas!!!  We traveled to Nana and Papa's (Craig's Parents) last night for the Daniel Family Christmas.  We had a great time.  Reid slept most of the time which made taking his picture a breeze.  This morning we helped Reid open a few of the gifts that Santa left.  Today for lunch we are going to Honey and G-daddy's (my parents) house for the Phillips Family Christmas.  Hope everyone is having a good Christmas and enjoying time with family and friends.  Wishing all a very Merry Christmas.  

2 comments:

Betsy said...

Merry Christmas (belated wishes) and wishing you guys a wonderful New Year!

Kelli Coker said...

Ashlea-Amanda told me about your website you created for Reid...I love it! He is absolutely so stinking cute! I have to say I see a whole lot of Craig in him. I will have to come out with Amanda sometime and meet the little guy!!
Kelli Coker