Tuesday, December 16, 2008




Reid weighed a whopping 11 pounds today putting him in the 36 percentile.  He measured 22 inches ranking in the 21 percentile.  It was a sad visit, he had to get his 2 month immunizations.  I (ashlea talking) was a terrible patient as a child and was terrified of needles so I couldn't watch them give him the shots.   Of coarse he screamed but he slept all the way home.  Not sure what the rest of the afternoon and night might hold.  In the midst of sadness of the shots, I think he looked pretty cute today and he wore a pair of shoes for the first time.  They were size newborn so I thought I would stick them on him.  

3 comments:

Jill Schrock said...

Hi Ashlea,
I was looking at Betsy's blog and noticed that she had a link to you.Thanks for the Christmas card of Reid. He is very cute and I thought that he looked like you until I just saw some recent photos of him. He also looks like his handsome daddy. You have a very nice blog and I will continue to look at it so that I can keep up with Reid. By the way, I looked at Craig's business and one of the buildings they designed is on Hwy. 70 just down the hwy. from our house. The Wampler child advocate center. Very nice building!
Merry Christmas,
Jill

The Pickels said...

Hey Ashlea,
It was so good to hear from you! Your blog is great! I love being able to keep up with everyone. Reid is adorable!! You look great! I can't believe that you already had your baby. I can't believe that Addie is almost 7 months either!! Hopefully he will start sleeping through the night soon! I think Addie was about 3 months. It will freak you out the first time he does! Have a great Christmas!

Betsy said...

Love the PEACE shirt! Glad to see that my sis found your blog as well. Merry Christmas!